Windjammers France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-24%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable Gaming 15.6″ Medion Erazer Deputy P40 (FHD 144Hz, RTX ...
759.99 € 999.99 €
Voir le deal

North America is coming for you France!

5 participants

North America is coming for you France!  Empty North America is coming for you France!

Message  SampsUn Sam 18 Juil 2015 - 2:30

Hey there Windjammers France!

Pardon my lack of french. NA, particularly the USA east coast has recently taken interest and started to develop a community for windjammers. We know you guys are the best, but we're improving, and we will be coming for your ranks soon enough.
A member of your community noticed us on Facebook and said that he could have the mod of this forum make a section specifically for us, and we all agreed that would be very wonderful of you all. So I am here to ask if we could proceed in doing that. Not a lot of us can speak French unfortunqtely. :/ However I am sure that will improve with time in the prescence of your community.

Either way, I would like to say thank you to you all for all the effort, analyzation, and competitive standard you have introduced for this game, and greetings from the USA!
Watch yourselves, we're coming for you! :p

Anyway,
Good day to you all.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/522892337873373/

SampsUn

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

North America is coming for you France!  Empty Re: North America is coming for you France!

Message  Vibromaster Sam 18 Juil 2015 - 4:32

Hi SampsUn ! To begin, excuse my English ^^"

We are very happy that a Windjammers's American Community grow up in USA. And i hope the game will know the same success as in France.

I'm particulary proud to announce you that i will come in USA in 2016 with the intention to find and meet Windjammer's players as i can. I want to travel and visit your country anyway, if I can teach what i know about the game in same time, i will do with pleasure.

About your question, i opened a section free for all without login needed on the forum for you and your mates. That's what you want ?
We all would try to make effort in English ^^" There is already a tutorial in english in section named "International". I will move this discussion into
Vibromaster
Vibromaster
Webmaster (mais aussi TOP & FER)
Webmaster (mais aussi TOP & FER)

North America is coming for you France!  Empty Re: North America is coming for you France!

Message  DonYann Dim 19 Juil 2015 - 14:10

Hey there America!
As my fellow countryman Vibromaster said, we're delighted to hear from you guys! We're always looking for friendly competition and thus are looking forward to witnessing the growth of your community.
I would personally love to meet you guys at Stunfest, which takes place in France every year in May. It is the biggest event for all things Windjammers I can think of: not only did we host 3 tournaments this year with 50+ participants for Singles, but our finals took place on stage! Some members of the community bring their own arcade ports to the event, which makes it an occasion to play the game under the best conditions. And who knows, maybe we could have a little USA/NA vs. France/Europe showdown?

I hope you guys will make good use of this section! Have an excellent day.
DonYann
DonYann

Message  WF_Dan Dim 19 Juil 2015 - 14:45

What we did at Stunfest 2015 (Rennes, Brittanny, France)

North America is coming for you France!  Affich14

All results here :

http://discmania.challonge.com/fr

The 1v1 was the best tournament of our event with 54 registered players, Top 3 on stage :

What about a Disc Mania USA at EVO 2016 ?
WF_Dan
WF_Dan
Bruce tout puissant

https://windjammers.forumgaming.fr

Message  USA Dim 19 Juil 2015 - 20:06

Some of us have been talking about coming to stunfest 2016.

We'll be training.

USA
Invité

Message  Invité Lun 20 Juil 2015 - 0:10

Dernière édition par Yohanov le Mar 10 Jan 2017 - 19:08, édité 1 fois

Invité
Invité

Message  Eleazar Lun 20 Juil 2015 - 10:45

USA a écrit:Some of us have been talking about coming to stunfest 2016.

We'll be training.

That would be awesome! Even for new french players, coming to stunfest is the way to unleash your full potential. Keikun calls it the Hyperbolic Time Chamber Very Happy
Eleazar
Eleazar
TOP & FER !
TOP & FER !

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé